The original structure was completely empty – right out to the walls. New utilities served storage rooms, lab spaces, exam rooms, office space, public and private bathrooms, plus a complete retail showroom.
- A custom front door began the “House” theme with an angled top detail evocative of a roofline that continued into the building over the welcome desk
- New LED lighting in a ceiling grid system created a bright showroom
- Special display fixtures were installed with their own lighting plan
- Several exam and lab rooms required lighting, plumbing and cabinetry
- Storage and office spaces were sized to optimize furniture and shelving requirements